COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Beat Energy Pty Ltd (ABN 16 642 520 198) of registered office address 262-266 Pirie Street, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia.
2. The abovementioned company will be hereafter referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
3. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. To enter the competition an entrant must have a solar system quoted with Beat Energy before 5pm (ACST) January 31st 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
a. For each Promotion quote attained, the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
b. The prize will be an Apple Watch S3 GPS 38mm and x4 Money Can't Buy Experiences with Adelaide United.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
8. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winner will be drawn at random at 262-266 Pirie Street, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia the following business day after the close of the competition.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter by the end of March 2022. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia, Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our social media platforms.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
19. When you enter our competition, we collect the personal information you provide. If you win one of our competitions, we may collect further information from you. We may also be required by gaming and lottery legislation to collect some of your personal information.
20. We collect this information to enable us to administer the competition and fulfil the prize and promote and market products and services of ours and our partners. We may also use your personal information to conduct research and plan and develop our product and marketing strategies. We may disclose your personal information to:
a. entities who assist us in administering the competition and fulfilling the prize, and other prize suppliers and deliverers.
b. marketing, research, and communications agencies.
c. the authorities responsible for the regulation of gaming and lotteries and other government agencies, where applicable; and
d. other parties where required by law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or research communications from us please call us on 1300 442 328, or email us at email@example.com.